Thursday, February 5, 2009

Voice from the past

I grew up attending Grace Community Church. Sometimes on Sunday nights they would have (and still do) Q & A's from the audience. In 1985, when I was 9 years old, I went down to the front and asked into a microphone the following question to Pastor MacArthur...


Thanks Gus for finding this and sending it to me. I can't wait to play it for Cael when he gets older!

6 comments:

  1. sweeeeet! that made me all teary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cuuuuute!! What a little voice you had! Did your grandparents ever get saved?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Melissa :). You were so brave especially asking a question like that! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable! How cool that you have that recording.

    Here's my email address, if you don't mind sending me that pic from the banquet? Thanks! Deidre

    deidremjohnson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete