Well after a few weeks break, I think it is time to resume blogging. Life seems a little bit slower and maybe that's because I've had a chance to re-focus and re-organize my life, things which are always good. Cael is growing bigger by the second, or so it seems, in a fun yet difficult stage. He's more interactive with us now (saying tons of words, picking up his toys, having bible time, book time, school, etc.) but also more active and disobedient. My biggest challenge with him is to be consistent-something that requires me to be constantly on my toes and almost never ever taking my eyes off of him. So when he takes his one nap of the day, am I exhausted or what? But he still remains one of the biggest blessings the Lord has given to Gus & I and we enjoy him more every day.
We recently had the privilege of attending the Seminary Banquet. It was fun and sad because it's our last one. Yes, that is right. Gus is in his last semester of seminary. Wohoo! Here are some pictures from the night, which was at Reagan Library, which you could probably guess by the 1st picture being of Air Force One.




Welcome back :). You look so pretty in the banquet photos!
ReplyDeleteBiennnnn!!! you are back!!!!
ReplyDeleteI missed your page!!
Hooray! Welcome back:-) Glad to hear you are well...I hear ya on the consistency thing. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete