On Monday Cael turned 2 years old. I cannot believe that I have a 2 year old! Of course I had to take the blue chair pictures and am amazed at how much he changed since his 18 month pictures! Happy birthday son! We love you very much.
And here is a slideshow with all of the pictures since he was 2 weeks old. Wow how time has flown by!!
I was looking at the slideshow, and it almost made me cry... I can't believe how much he has grown!!! He looks like a little person, so tall, with such a big personality - here's where the real fun begins, getting to know the man that he is going to become. It feels just like yesterday I was waiting in the waiting room to find out if you had a boy or a girl, and now look, you've had a little person... WOW!!!!
ReplyDeletep.s. please give him a big kiss and hug for me!
He is just darling and he looks like such a good boy. I love his "sandal" tan.
ReplyDeleteYou should buy a blue chair when you get to Spain and keep doing it once a year.
ReplyDelete"Mom. I'm eighteen must we do the chair thing?"
"Sit down boy!"
Melissa-- seems like just yesterday we were talking baby issues and now your little one is two and my 'baby' is on the verge of three. When I see pictures of Cael, he reminds me so much of Luke that I think it's funny. I know they're not related, but in pictures it looks like these boys could be brothers. :) Enjoy the twos, they have been some of my sweetest memories as he learns to communicate and express himself more and discover the world around him!
ReplyDeleteIsn't his sandal tan funny? It's because of all those walks we take!
ReplyDeleteLaura, exactly!!
Sandy, I know. Where did the years go? And I always think that about Luke & Cael when I look at the pictures on your blog. Maybe it's because of their curly hair or that they're the same age. But I totally know what you mean!