Thursday, May 7, 2009

Keys

Last night I took Cael to the mall. They had an area with of those coin-operated trucks, cars, and even a rocket. Cael loved playing on them, despite the fact that I didn't have any quarters on me-he just went from one machine to the next, climbing up and sitting in all the various vehicles. A little girl climbed onto the rocket right next to him and her daddy put the necessary quarters in and the rocket took off, spinning around with lights and sirens blazing. After a few moments of looking on in stunned silence, Cael looks over to me and asked me for the keys...to make his truck go. He thought that if I gave him keys, his would move too. Wow, is that funny or what? I didn't even know that he knew what keys were, let alone that he could connect it with making the toy he was sitting in "go." What a stinker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment