Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin patch

After a few months of not posting here, on this blog, but on our ministry blog, we decided I should keep posting family related blog posts and pictures here and ministry posts on that website. I'll also probably put baby updates on that website for now and switch the baby over here when he's born...make sure to check that website too for the latest on Spain!

So onto family stuff :) We recently took Cael back to Lombardi's pumpkin patch. He's gone every year, including the year he was in the womb. I think this year was the first year he was actually aware of what was going on and excited about it! In fact right now he's very into pumpkin patches and talks constantly about them whenever he sees one. So he had lots of fun!! Except, of course, the face painting. It was as if we were torturing him. Kind of funny! Overall thought it was a great day; here are my top 5 pictures from the trip...






3 comments:

  1. yay for posting family stuff again, I have been bemoaning my daily fix of the cuteness of cael, I am so glad that you are blogging on both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wellcome back to your blog Melissa!!
    I was missing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pictures. Cael cracks me up. Josiah asks about him a lot......."What's the name of the kid who sucks his two fingers, mom?". We have your picture on our refrigerator and it reminds him of you guys a lot. And a reminder for me to continue praying for the Pidals!

    ReplyDelete