
Yesterday morning we woke up to a letter from our apartment building, informing us that they've sold the building and we have until December 2nd to move out. Wow! My first reaction was surprise and then excitement, to see what the Lord has in store for us. We are not sure where we are going to go, since we are working from a limited income with Gus' part-time salary. But we know that God will provide. He has promised to do so and we are fully trusting in Him. It is at times like these that our faith is stretched and we hope and pray that we are faithful to remain fully confident and trusting in His sovereign plan for our lives.
Please pray for us! That we would find a place. And for me, as I pack up our apartment. Thankfully it's pretty cozy so we have not been able to store up too much stuff. But there's still a lot to do and I'm trying to pace myself, being 6 months pregnant! If you live locally and would like to come and help me pack a box or two, that would be lovely! And we'll see what the Lord has planned for us!!
Oh my! I'll be praying for you! Wish I lived closer, I would love to help you.
ReplyDeleteWow! That's not very much notice. I'll be praying for you!
ReplyDelete