Saturday, December 5, 2009

Zoo!

Well, phase one of our move is complete. We are out of our apartment and I am done with my apartment managing job. It is such a relief not to be managing, each day I praise the Lord more for getting us out of that position! Our stuff is in a few different places and we are staying with Gus' parents, who are being so kind to let us crash at their house for a few weeks. Our new place, in Newhall, will be ready sometime around the 23rd of December and we are very excited to move in!!

I haven't blogged in forever because I was consumed, obviously, with packing. Thankfully it went rather quickly and I had tons of help! But then I had a problem with my computer and the hard drive and couldn't get to my pictures. Finally we were able to resolve the problem and I look forward to blogging more!!

Here are some pictures of a zoo trip we took with our friends Armineh and her two boys Noah and Kai. It was a lot of fun and the boys really enjoyed looking at all the animals!

Baby Kai

Cael and Noah-how amazing that we got them to both sit still for a picture and look at the camera at the same time; what a feat!

In front of the koalas

Armineh and baby Kai

Very interested in the giraffes

The gorillas!

He LOVED climbing up on this and checking out the monkeys, who were quite loud

No comments:

Post a Comment