Saturday, December 5, 2009

Decorating!

As I mentioned in the previous post, we are temporarily living with Gus' parents. They are gracious enough to let us use their spare bedroom for a few weeks. We'll probably get the keys to our new place around the 23rd of December or so, and my focus will be unpacking, not decorating for Christmas, something I was kind of bummed about-the first time in all our years of marriage I won't be decorating. But we were privileged to help Gus' mom decorate. Much to Cael's utter delight. He is totally into both the tree and her village! It was so fun and he has not stopped talking about the decorations, now that they are up!

Getting the village ready

Checking out the completed village


Decorating the tree



2 comments:

  1. We pray for you guys often!!! So glad to hear you found a new apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute :). This age has its struggles, but watching the kids get so excited about lights and decorations makes you forget how whiny they can be! I'm sorry you don't get to put up your own decorations this year :(.

    ReplyDelete