Friday, March 26, 2010

Charlotte

I would like to introduce the newest member of our household...a female beta fish Cael named Charlotte. Cael loves animals and wanted to have a pet of his own. We figured a fish was the easiest pet option :) Cael is absolutely crazy about Charlotte! The first night that we brought her home, Cael woke us up at 3:30 that morning because he wanted to go downstairs to look at Charlotte. Every morning he comes out to the kitchen, where she is perched up too high for his little hands to reach, greets her, and tells me how she is nice and that she's awake. I've tried to explain to him that fish don't sleep (they don't, do they?) but he still is amazed every morning that she is awake when he is. It's so cute!



4 comments:

  1. According to Elmo, they just rest. Where did he get the name Charlotte :)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We recently bought Charlotte s web. I gave him several choices and that's who he chose...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny. If we ever have another girl, that's the name I want to use for her middle name. It's my grandmother's name.

    ReplyDelete