Monday, March 29, 2010

Cuteness

One of my favorite and least favorite things about babies are their clothes. I absolutely love how cute they are. And am so sad when they grow out of them! I was so excited when I found out we were having another boy because Cael grew out of his cute outfits way too quickly so I'm looking forward to Coen wearing them!
One of Coen's presents was this adorableadorableadorable outfit from Gymboree, complete with matching socks. I just had to take a picture, while he's still fitting into it!! I confess I am washing and having Coen wear his cute outfits much more often, instead of saving them like I did with Cael. So fun!!

love these socks!!

it's such soft cotton

funny expression

he's getting so big!


2 comments:

  1. Love the socks! That's fun... do they make them in adult sizes?? I like the funny picture of Coen's expression.

    ReplyDelete