Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter

I have to confess to you that I only took a few pictures on Easter Sunday. We had a nice meal and went to church. I couldn't bring myself to decorate eggs, do a hunt, or anything else. However, maybe next year we can do it the day before. But my family did bring Cael an easter basket with toys. Specifically guns. His latest obsession. I'm not sure if I would have bough these for him at such a young age, but all of our neighbors boys, who are older, have them and so Cael is obsessed with them. My family obligingly bought him some water guns and Cael loveslovesloves them! The only pictures taken of the day are of Cael right after he opened the guns...

One of his new faces when you ask him to look at the camera and say cheese...


1 comment:

  1. now we have to get him a saber that he can swashbukle with!

    ReplyDelete