Coen absolutely loves to be outside in the sunshine. He's been smiling for a few weeks now, but they are becoming more frequent and I finally caught a hint of them on camera. Here are some photos of him outside on a blanket on the grass...
Ahhh, how cute! Owen's been giving us the biggest grins too and it just melts our hearts. I haven't gotten any pictures of it though. I should try. Coen has the cutest little dimple in his chin! Did I ever get back to you about the 20th? We're good to go if you still want us to come!
I love baby smiles!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is number 2.
ReplyDeleteSoooooooooooo cute my grandson!
He's a big cutie!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, how cute! Owen's been giving us the biggest grins too and it just melts our hearts. I haven't gotten any pictures of it though. I should try. Coen has the cutest little dimple in his chin! Did I ever get back to you about the 20th? We're good to go if you still want us to come!
ReplyDeleteI just want to eat his little chubby cheeks!!! I love it when he smiles and gets that little twinkle in his eyes just like grandpa used to
ReplyDelete