Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Dr is in...

Lately Cael has been really into pretend and dress up clothes. We went over to a friend's house and their dad is a nurse so they had this Dr set. Cael had a lot of fun playing with these toys! I was also able to get some regular photos of him. Wow he's becoming a little boy; I see less and less baby in him!






5 comments:

  1. Wow Melissa, that last picture doesn't even look like him!!! What a little man!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie I know!! When I saw that picture I couldn't believe it! Where has my baby gone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his grin, it looks like a picture of me when I was his age...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of him being a big boy now, you need a new countdown for Cael ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Victoria!! I totally forgot about that!

    ReplyDelete