Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ventura Beach

Have I mentioned that I love the beach? Our next beach trip was up north to Ventura. It was a little colder but still nice and sunny. My sisters Emily, Katie and Katie's fiance Kenny accompanied us. It was such a fun trip and Cael enjoyed the extra playmates :)

Snuggles with Coen

Contemplating the water but still not brave enough to go in

Digging in the sand with Kenny & Katie

Smiles on the blanket


The beloved Auntie Emmy

My boys!!

Love this smile

Snuggles with Cael

A little sandy but lots of fun!!

1 comment:

  1. You make going to the beach look like so much fun! Maybe I'll have to give it a try again. Funny, growing up in So Cal I hardly ever went to the beach. Not sure why. But sounds like fun with kids.

    Oh... not sure if it is too late. but did you ever get the info on the B&B up in the Sequoias? I can send you the info on it if you and Gus wanted to try and get away sometime before you leave.

    ReplyDelete