Today we had our last session with our Vietnamese lady so here are a few pictures...
First we wrote out a dialogue, replaced the words with pictures, then learned how to say each word, which we are doing in the below picture...

Then we had cards which represented places, pronounces, modes of transportation, tenses, etc and did a few exercises with those cards, as shown below...


Here are all the cards. I found this method extremely helpful and am looking forward to doing it in Spanish. In fact, I'm hoping when I return from our roadtrip to do this method with people here that speak Spanish...mom, y'know how you're always wanting to teach me stuff in Spanish? Well now I have a game for us to play :)

One final group shot. What a fun and profitable time.


One final group shot. What a fun and profitable time.

Coen joined us partway through the session. He was a very serious student today, using his mirror very successfully.


Today was also laundry day, AGAIN for us. I just did it Thursday and I can't believe we already had accumulated this much. Though Coen has been spitting up SO much lately; he personally was responsible for 5 shirt changes between Gus and me and 3 for himself, today only. OY!


For dinner we had the privilege of joining the pastor whose church we visited on Sunday, Lance and Leigh Ann Gentry. It was a lovely lovely dinner and such a good time with them! I forgot to bring the camera (gasp!) so here is a family picture of them that I stole from Facebook. We really enjoy this family!!

We have 2 more days left and tomorrow I'll begin packing us up for our trip out on Friday. The days are just flying by...
Te estoy esperando Melissa para hablar "spanish" :)
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you guys.
And in His time, and His Will all of you will go to Spain. I know the Lord is with you!
Love