A few weekends ago we had the privilege of driving up to Fallon, in Nevada. It was such a fun trip and here are some of the highlights...
We left at 5 am so the boys could fall back asleep. But neither boy fell asleep for a while. They just looked a little tired for a few hours...

This is the only picture I took while we were in Fallon. It's of the Springfields, whom we had a yummy lunch with on Saturday. They were out here for seminary a few years ago so it was good to see them again. The people in the church in Fallon were such a blessing. So kind. We really enjoyed our time with this church!!

And ordered this AMAZING cheese bread
It was such a fun trip!! We loved our time in Fallon and all the great people we met there and can't wait to return!!













I absolutely love the Springfields! What a great trip you had!
ReplyDeleteSo Cael didn't like soda? Samantha loves it. Every time I have soda with a straw, she wants some. It's always diet, so I don't worry about the sugar, but the caffeine is not so great when it's only a few hours before bedtime ;).
ReplyDelete