Wednesday, August 11, 2010

DAY 30

Another day...
This is Gus again, Melissa was a bit tired and decided not to blog tonight. She will be back tomorrow, at least I hope so.

This morning we started our day in Dallas, this si a picture of Coen looking cute and also looking forward to the 6.5 hr trip to Lubbock, Texas.

On our way to Lubbock we were able to see the Coolest clouds... West Texas is VERY VERY FLAT, but it has its own kind of beauty.


Look at the Rain on that side of the road!


We saw a great windmill, so we decided to take a picture of it!

Look at the tractor mowing the field!


In the afternoon, we arrived to our Friends the Sandersons and they took us to have Calzones in the heart of Lubbock.

We were able to tour the Campus of Texas Tech, the Red Raiders, a fine educational organization, or so Kyle says!


Cael enjoyed looking at the fountains and he threw two pennies, I asked him what he wished for and he told me, "I wished for GOLD!!!" Pretty smart kid! :)

Here is a picture of the Texas Tech Football stadium.


Here is a picture of our dear friends Kyle and Stephanie Sanderson. Kyle and I went to Seminary together and even worked together at Grace Books International.
Stephanie worked with us, before Melissa and I were ever dating!


Tomorrow night we will be heading to Arizona. Please continue to pray for us!

Melissa will be back soon!

Thanks for reading,



1 comment:

  1. Ok Gus ! you are improving a lot!
    realy I enjoyed you posting.
    LOve

    ReplyDelete