Wow I can't believe we're already into day 10 here!! Today we woke up in Louisville, one of our favorite cities from last trip. Before heading out, we drove around the city a bit. Had to stop by Sluggar Field, of course!


Cael has become a bit of a sightseer! Lately I've turned around to check on him and found him staring out the window. Guess he's getting really used to the car!!


Past this amazing river. There are so many rivers over here. With water actually in them. Unlike the LA river :)


Then we made our way to Xenia, Ohio. Which is just outside Cedarville. To visit our friends Patrick & Emily, who moved here a few months ago. They took us to this working dairy farm, out in the backwoods of Ohio, where we drove down this lovely lane...


It was a SUPER cute place! The food was amazing. And the ice cream was even better. Here are the boys posing on one of the plastic cows inside...


Afterwards we walked outside into the dark, chilly night. They have goats which can be fed. And as soon as they see you near the feed machine, they are ready for the food...


Outside they had this gynormous pumpkin called Gus (ha!) which I had to take a picture of Gus with it. And the flash didn't work so well from such a distance but I wanted to capture how large the pumpkin was.


They had lots of pumpkins on the ground and Cael had so much fun running around with them and shouting to us that there were pumpkins on the ground. It was so much fun! He wanted me to take this picture of him with the pumpkin.


Afterwards when we were driving home, it was down into the 40's. Low 40's. Wow. This is like the dead of winter weather for this Southern California girl! I told Gus I felt like we should be listening to Christmas music, it just felt so wintery and cold! I'm loving it but think we'll be buying jackets soon. Can't imagine Washington, Nebraska, and Colorado in the coming weeks. Brrr!!










What?! You got to go to Louiseville and hang with Patch and Em in the same trip? So jealous....
ReplyDelete