Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 7

Today we drove from Georgia through Tennesse to Kentucky. We drove through the South all day and just loved it! This time I've been trying to take more pictures of where we are, since this time we brought our SLR Nikon, not just our point and shoot that we took last time. We started out by driving through Atlanta, which we were told is the biggest city in the South. It seemed like an amazing city. I'm drawn to skyscrapers but that's probably because I've grown up in LA my whole life!




One of the things we love about the South is how beautiful it is. So green. With lots of trees. And rivers and lakes. We tried to get pics but it's hard to get it up and over the car window and the freeway rails. We tried though...



We ended our drive in Bowling Green, Kentucky, to stay at the home of Chase and Sarah Sears. We stayed with them last time so it was nice to return to something familiar! Gus and Chase went to dinner with the elders tonight and Sarah and I stayed home with the kids. It was fun!

Cael was being a little silly and wound up tonight as I tried to take some pics of him...

Even though it's blurry, this is a perfect picture of him. He was jumping around on everything he could, so hyper and full of energy!

Here is a picture of Cael and Grace, the Sears' oldest daughter. They're only a few weeks apart and had a lot of fun playing together!

One closing, silly picture of Cael. Good thing he's cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment