Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 8

Today was such a fun day! We went to the pumpkin patch out in the woods of Kentucky. What a treat it was!
On the way there we passed some beautiful scenery with trees that are starting to turn color...

And drove down this lane...

And by this wheat field...

And up this tree covered highway...

Onto the pumpkin patch! Coen was more interested in what was on the ground...

And Cael had never seen a white pumpkin before...

Here's the best attempt of getting both of them...

And I turned around to find Coen eating a leaf. I first had to take a picture, but no worries, I did remove it before he actually ate it!

One of their features was the "Cider Slider", this huge slide that Gus and Cael enjoyed going down together...




Coen enjoyed hanging out in the stroller...

And Cael even became brave enough to go down by himself!



Then he had fun playing on a tractor...


And feeding a goat...


Even Gus got involved in the seed action...

And Gus and Cael had a fun photo shoot on a bale of hay...



We drove back through more beautiful lanes...

And past this field. I think Kentucky is just beautiful!

Then we had a driving tour of Bowling Green. It's such a cute little town!


And saw some amazing houses...






Pray for us tomorrow, if you can. Gus has a Q&A at church and we will be attending the church in Kentucky for the first time. Pray that we would have many meaningful interactions with these people!

2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful. I'll be praying for your time today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this today, but praying now that there is fruit from the Q&A. So fun to get caught up on your trip. :) Hope you're doing well - drive safely!

    ReplyDelete