Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Laguna Beach

Right now we live about 10-15 minutes from Laguna Beach!! Yesterday I went with some girls from Church and it was weird to get there so quickly; I'm used to making at least an hour trek! But I'm not complaining and we've already got another beach trip planned!!! The weather is so gorgeous too; neither hot nor cold but just perfect. And at the beach, it was beautiful!!

Coen immediately put a fistful of sand in his mouth. Literally within 10 seconds of being set down on the sand. The good thing is that once he tasted it, he didn't put anymore in his mouth!

But he sure found it interesting!

Smiley boy

Cael lovedlovedloved the beach!! My little man! He's growing so tall.

Here's my attempt to get both boys but Coen was too distracted to look at the camera!

Cael really enjoyed dashing around down by the water. He didn't really want to go in the water but got his feet wet a few times. It was so great to see him running around!!




This last picture is to display God's beautiful creation! Laguna beaches are some of the prettiest and the waves huge and amazing! Yesterday was no exception! What an amazing God we serve!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Cael is looking so grown up and I just realized that Coen is almost a year old already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh. If I lived by that beach, I'd go there all the time. One of these days we'll have to come down to see you all. Maybe we can plan dinner so Erik and Gus can visit too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I love that you are blogging again!!

    ReplyDelete