Anyone who has children and especially multiple children, knows how impossible it is to get good family pictures. Every year our parents get individual pics of the boys and a group shot of them together. Since I didn't get any good ones when we took our Christmas card pic, we went back to the park to attempt to get these missing pics. How fun!!
Here's our first picture. Oh boy. I knew it was going to be a fun time!!

This was also very typical. Coen, more engrossed in his sweater than looking at the camera. At least Cael was sort of cooperating...

Aaand this was our other issue. Coen, trying to crawl off the bench. Or check out that stick or bug he saw. So funny! We kept sitting him back down...

This picture cracks me up. Coen has once again decided to venture off. But Cael is unsuccessfully trying to restrain him...

This one is super cute of Coen. But Cael decided to put his hand under his head!

And this one they simultaneously put their hands to their mouths. I guess mommy was being too funny trying to get those smiles!

I have no clue what was going on here. Cael with his hand on his head. And I think Coen was trying to escape from Cael's clutches!

But alas we finally did succeed in taking one super cute picture of both boys. Phew! And some cute ones of them by themselves too. Here is Cael looking contemplative...

So thankful for these boys!!

Coen is growing up so fast! He was so much more of a baby when I saw him last.
ReplyDeleteWow! You got the best shots! Really shows their personalities right now - so fun! I love the look on Cael's face as Coen is trying to crawl away. I have your last pic of Coen hanging by my desk and love to see his smiling face. Can't wait to see you all soon. Tell Cael I want to iChat with him once he builds his new Lego set :-)
ReplyDelete