Saturday, February 19, 2011

Oh.My.Word

Ok so I never do this. BUT I have to repost some pictures I found from this blog I follow. The blog, My Sweet & Saucy, has the most beautiful things in it. And this post was no exception. A whole post of wedding cakes. I love weddings. And I love cakes. So a combination of the two just makes me happy. And some of these cakes literally took my breath away! Gus asked me what was wrong because I kept gasping :) I just love this style. When Gus and I renew our vows and have a huge party, these are the kind of cakes I want to have....


This.Is.My.Favorite.EVER!


Look at these flowers. Breathtaking.

I love this cake stand! And the green and white combination.

These flowers are beautiful too.

Amazing detail.

{sigh} I love weddings!!!

1 comment:

  1. How weird, I left a comment the other day? I love the cakes too. I was thinking we could get a Styrofoam from the craft store and similar white flowers and make a pretend one so you could enjoy it all the time! Or make a lamp shade like it with a white base.

    ReplyDelete