Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Introducing...

We recently had dinner at a couple from the church's house. I had heard amazing things about their house and view but was not prepared for this wall of windows...

This is their living room. It overlooks the water. Imagine waking up to that every day??

Coen can't. He's shocked!

Really Coen? You think it's that amazing? Yes, he does.

This is their dining room table. You can see Darlene and Gus. I was just loving the view. And trying to imagine eating breakfast at this table. Lunch and dinner. Every day. I can't.

And here is Don and Darlene. They are the sweetest and godliest couple! Darlene had such a great perspective. About the beautiful ocean. She reminded me that the reason the water stays on the shore and doesn't come any farther is because of God's sovereign hand. I won't ever look at the ocean the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment