Our closest beach is about 90 minutes North of us. And this beeeautiful city, Gijon, is on its beaches. This city and the surrounding beach has been one of the favorite things I've seen here in Spain. I loved the city! Loved, loved it! Partly, I think, because it reminded me of San Francisco, one of my favorite cities in California. The houses had some Victorian architecture and every building was different. In my mind just what San Francisco is like!
Here's some shots as we were driving through the city, trying to find the beach.
And then at last we were on the beach! Having lived so close to the beach for quite a few months, we were very excited to see the beach once more! And it is a beautiful beach!



















Like the new look on your blog! I'm glad you got to see the beach. That's not too far--at least you can drive there and back and still have most of the day to spend at the beach.
ReplyDeleteThe boys are so cute! Coen is getting so big, and Cael has truly become a preschooler! Wonderful pics of the buildings - does look like SF.
ReplyDelete