Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Valencia de Don Juan

During one of the afternoons of the week we were at camp, we had some free time and drove to the nearest pueblo village, Valencia de Don Juan. It's bigger than Toral and beautiful! AAAAND they have a castle!! It was soo cool! I had fun walking around it and taking some pics...

Here it is from a distance, one side

Very old. Very awesome.


Here is Coen, in his stroller, to give some size perspective

The wall up close. Awesome!

The castle sits on and overlooks a river, that runs through the town. Beautiful!




We drove by this building on our way in and I thought it was so cool that I went in search of it and found it!

The boys enjoyed the playground nearby the castle



We had a chance to walk around the town and I thought it was such a cute, quaint town!!


2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! America is such a "young" country in comparison to the rest of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooooooo Beutiful!!!!
    I want to go over there.
    Thanks Melissa for posting such a beautiful pix.

    ReplyDelete