Having grown up in LA, the land of the eternal summer and sunshine, it has been a pleasant experience to have seasons here in Spain. We've been here almost 7 months and so we've experienced summer, fall, and are now in the midst of winter.
Fall was so fun because the leaves all turned beautiful shades of green, gold, brown, and orange. There are lots of trees and they all turned! Gorgeous. And then they fell. In decadent piles. Everywhere!!
In honor of fall, we went to a nearby park and enjoyed those leaves...
Such beauty
Getting ready for our walk
Checking out the map. They both love looking at maps!
Beautiful
Taking time to enjoy the leaves
Couldn't take too many pictures of the leaves and the beautiful lane
Coen enjoying some freedom!
Playing in the park after our walk
Loving the slide
Playtime with Daddy
Love the pure delight on their faces
Such a fun day!! So thankful for beautiful places and parks in Spain!






















I loved fall here in North Carolina too! So much more color than in California. We haven't seen snow here yet, but I'm kind of glad that we're not likely to get snowed in out here. :-) Do you get much snow in Spain?
ReplyDeleteWell I think the amount of snow in Spain depends upon the year. This year I've heard that the winter is pretty mild compared to years past. We normally do get snow here but not yet this year either. We'll see. It's definitely getting colder. Doesn't really get out of the 40's usually. So all it will take is for one good storm to come when it's in temperatures like this. I hope we get snow soon!!
ReplyDeleteHi Melissa! It looks like you have some really beautiful places to explore! I love fall... Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for "visiting" me recently! It's fun to get little glimpses of what you guys are doing in Spain. Happy New Year!
Thanks for your visit Katherine and your comment!!
ReplyDelete