These photos were the next set in my iPhoto library. They were taken back in January, while my mom was still here, on a trip we took to the mall. I've blogged before about our mall and how much I love it. I've also talked before about the little area of machines my boys love to climb on. This trip was no different; we had fun walking around and the boys had fun climbing on the machines.
But I think what was so precious to me in these photos is these first few pics of the boys, while we are still walking through the parking lot. As they are holding hands. Is there anything more precious than watching your children hold hands. With each other. Not too many things, in my opinion. I think it means that they are starting to like each other. Yay!! As Coen is growing older and starting to talk more, it's been such a joy to see his and Cael's interaction with each other. Yes, they do fight and sometimes a lot. But they also play pretty well together. I hope to foster more of these types of interactions and model this type of love towards the other members of my family, like I hope they will do too. O the responsibilities of being a parent.
He's getting so big!
Love the look of pure delight on Coen's face!





No comments:
Post a Comment