One of the fun things we enjoyed when my mom was here was her famous dish of Macaroni and Cheese. This is no ordinary mac n cheese. Oh no. It involves secret ingredients. I literally grew up eating it and so for me, whenever there is a special occasion, I want to eat this dish. But somehow, for some reason, I just can't make it like my mom does. I've tried. On a few occasions. But I just can't quite seem to replicate the exact taste of it. And since we have been in Spain, I have not even tried; I actually just discovered cheddar cheese a few weeks before she arrived. So we convinced mom to make her signature dish. And were delighted to discover it tasted just as good!! Love this dish. Mom, you need to return so we can eat it again!!
- -
Something else fun that we did with mom was take her out for tapas. We try to do this with as many of our visitors as we can, since it's a very fun activity to do. Even when it's -15 (C) outside!
So hard to get both boys look at the camera at the same time!
YUUUUMY tapas!
Then we walked around the city at night. I love our city. And there is something very magical that happens at night!















Tapas sounds so delicious!! So happy your mom went to visit you all! Leon looks great at night :D.
ReplyDeleteI love how you dress your boys!! Where do you get their clothes -- are those all cute European clothes? :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Heather! Their clothes are mostly from stores here in Spain, but if I can I do buy clothes from Old Navy actually. Their clothes are less expensive and better quality than the clothes here in Spain. While Spain does have gorgeous clothes and shoes, the very good quality and often better looking stuff is extremely expensive. I shop at H & M a lot. And a few other stores that have good sales. It is fun to shop here!!
ReplyDelete