Friday, August 10, 2012

Photo shoot down by the river

We are blessed to have two cameras. A point and shoot camera. And years and years ago we picked up on Craigslist a Nikon SLR Camera for dirt cheap. Seriously we couldn't believe how the guy was almost giving it away! But it's kind of large and the longer we've had it, the less I actually bring it out and use it. When we go places, we almost always grab our point and shoot that will fit in my purse! 







But soon after Coen's birthday, I realized it had been a while since I'd had a little photo shoot with my boys and this camera. It's so easy for me to let weeks or even months go by without taking photos or videos of my boys. Gasp! I know life can be busy but I don't want to regret my laziness years from now because I don't have enough pictures of my boys.




I hope I can look back on these photos and remember my boys and the stage they were at when I took them. I was thankfully able to capture faces and expressions that they use and show all the time. Sometimes I asked them to look at me so I could get a staged smile. And sometimes I let them play and interact naturally so I could try and sneak up to get their expressions.




 I am so thankful for technology! And the tool that it is to help me cherish my boys especially in these little years.




No comments:

Post a Comment