Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Movie Nights


When my boys are all grown up with families of their own, I want them to look back on their childhoods with as many fond and fun memories as they can. And I want to plan things that break up the routine of life. I want them to remember the special times and things we did as a family just to enjoy each other. So when we can, we pop kettle corn and watch a fun movie on Friday nights. 


It's become a special tradition that we all look forward to! 



And nobody. No.Body. makes kettle corn like daddy does. He has magic in those fingers!!



Each boy gets their own bowl of popcorn. I love how big they feel when they get their very own bowl.



And can I just comment how thankful I am for iTunes?! We can rent and buy movies online which has been such a blessing for our boys!




1 comment: