Saturday, September 29, 2012

Instagram


I was looking through my photos for my next blog post and noticed a bunch of photos I'd posted on Instagram, which I had taken on my cell phone. I am thankful that my cell has a pretty good camera on it and for the editing features of Instagram. 


I do not always have an "official" camera with me. So sometimes my cell phone captures moments I wouldn't otherwise have. Like this photo where Coen has a priceless hot chocolate mustache and is enjoying his drink very much. We were out on a date, just the two of us, and I thought he was being so cute!!


People stop us constantly to comment on our boys and how cute they are. And everyone has to touch Coen's hair. There are not many blondies in our part of Spain, so he sticks out. In a cute way. His curls and infectious smile don't hurt either.


This picture was taken while we were in our hotel room in Madrid, before we left for the Missionary Conference in Greece. It reminds me how thankful I am for Gus as a daddy. And that Cael is still not too old for snuggles.


Pepi's bizcocho!! Super YUM.



"Say cheese!!"


"Ok, now it's your turn Coen. Smile!"


I can't seem to get enough pictures of my boys on their bikes. They are just so cute. And I love when they ride side by side!!




Teeter-totter fun



Checking out the cows in Toral. And yes, I do occasionally, really, love dressing my boys in matching shirts and sometimes even outfits. And this time, it just so happened to be "matchy-matchy green."
(Return to Me movie reference?!)


A favorite daily "task" is getting bread from our bakery just a few doors down. The funnest part, of course, is carrying the bread on the way home!


OOO and speaking of yummy desserts, I discovered an amazing chocolate pound cake. It is easy and tastes so moist and full of flavor, without being too sweet or chocolately.


{Sigh} When did he get so big? Love him!!


1 comment:

  1. "Matchy, matchy green squared"
    Love that movie and that line :)))

    ReplyDelete