Monday, October 1, 2012

Timely reminder


Remember that wonderful story about motherhood I posted in this blog post? Well that was re-posted from the blog Gospel Grace, which is a blog that continually challenges and convicts me. And one of her latest blog posts was challenging as usual, and, with the author's permission, here is the beginning of that post...

A few months ago I had one of those days that stays with you for years. It was awful: The three youngest of my children were crying and having a melt-down all at the same time. The one year old was teething and cranky and when I tried to put him down he let out a blood-curdling scream. The five year old woke up from a nap in a bad way and started crying and screaming. The eight year old broke out into tears over math (which this child actually happens to be good at).
So when this sort of thing happens, (as it does to mothers of all ages and in different seasons of life) what do I do? What do I grab hold of? Where do I get strength and courage? 

Want to finish reading? Head on over to the post for the rest of her encouraging and convicting post HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment