Monday, October 29, 2012

Good things

Here is a fun collection of ideas, recipes, and articles I've seen around the internet this past week. Enjoy!!


When I saw this picture on this blog post, my jaw literally dropped. First, because I wished I would have thought of this when I was choosing furniture for our house, and second, what a great idea! Taking mental notes for the next time I need a bookshelf; this would be awesome in a kids room!!


Another amazing article from Gospel Grace about abiding in Christ with depth and consistency here. Very convicting!

Wow. Doesn't this cake look amazing? Cael always asks for a chocolate cake and I think this is the next one I will make for his birthday. Yummy!!


A good article for those of you with girls about teaching them to guard their hearts here.

This blog post has great ideas for paint. It was encouraging for me, especially, since I live in an apartment and can't paint my walls; this post shows that there are other cool things to do with paint!


This looks to.die.for!!!!!



Found this poster here. What a cute idea!!


This pizza looks pretty amazing. I am so in love with figs right now; I just ate a raw one for the first time and it was incredible!! Find this recipe here...


PS-all photos are directly from the link I'm sending you to. I take no credit whatsoever for the links, photos, or content of the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment