Friday, February 1, 2013

Italy Part 5

On Sunday we went to church with the Mollica's. It is always neat to see believers worshiping the Lord in other countries and in other languages, and someone even translated so I heard a sermon in English!




We had lunch with Lucio and Cristina Stanisci, other GMI missionaries, and enjoyed a beautiful drive through Italian countryside on the way to their house.


Our time at the Stanisci house was very fun and we enjoyed Cristina's hospitality very much!

We also enjoyed her AMAZING cooking, including this amazing pasta

And this fantastic dessert. I liked the dessert so much that I even bought the ingredients so I could make it again at home. It was so good!

The men enjoyed rich theological conversations about ministry, missions, and much more.

Gus also got to drink from the famous "trick" pitcher!


He eventually figured it out and made peace with the very beautiful pitcher that must have a certain hole covered in order that you can drink from the pour spout. Very clever!

Cristina gave me a tour of her house and the view from the upstairs windows was breathtaking!


We had a very precious time with these sweet believers and are so thankful both for their hospitality, as well as our time of fellowship with them.

 And to top it all off, we even enjoyed a beautiful sunset as we were driving home! What a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment