For lunch on New Years Eve, I made paella; it's fun to make and I enjoy giving people a taste of Spain!
We enjoyed a quiet, leisurely day inside; it was cold and we were all pretty content to veg for the day!
For dinner, we had pizza, of course.
And the best Tiramisu EVER!!! That is what Tiramisu should taste like; so moist and flavorful. And chocately. And just bursting with taste in ever bite. The creme part was so flavorful. Words really can't describe how amazing that dessert was!!
Then, once the kids were in bed, Susannah and I played Life. Love that game!

At midnight, we enjoyed fireworks on the balcony! Happy New Year!!










How fun! Did Susanna make the tiramisu? It's my favorite dessert ever! I made it on New Year's Eve but messed up on a certain ingredient and added way too much of it.:)
ReplyDelete