Sunday, July 7, 2013
Santa Barbara Zoo
Since we don't have a zoo in our city, and the nearest one is at least 4 hours away, we knew that one of outings would be to the zoo. We chose the Santa Barbara zoo because it is smaller, nicer, and generally cooler with animals that are easier to see for little ones than the LA zoo. First stop for lunch was In N Out. Of course.
There are not many foods better than their burgers and fries. Especially animal style!!!
The boys really enjoyed the animals and the exhibits.
I don't know why, but I think my favorite animal is the elephant.
We had a really fun time and were thankful for all the animals we saw and really great weather.
I carried Coen for some of the day on my back. He was my little turtle!!
I love this picture of the two boys playing. It shows how so often they have such a great time together! Love that!!
Labels:
travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment