Thursday, September 5, 2013

Wedding post part 1

Wow I have just been lagging on the blogging over here! Our time in the States is almost up, and I think 3 months of insanely busy activity is finally catching up to me! I am tired and definitely a bit less productive! 

But a few weeks ago, my baby sister got married! It was a momentous occasion for so many reasons and I've a few posts about this event! She lives and got married in San Luis Obispo, which is about 3 hours north of LA. We were originally going to drive up on Friday, the day before the wedding, but some plans changed and we decided to drive up on Wednesday night. I literally washed our clothes from our time in Nashville and threw everything back in the luggage, and we were out the door within less than 24 hours after arriving in LA! So fun!!

Our boys were totally excited to be with Uncle Ryan! They have this special bond with him that is just so precious!!

Emily and I sat for a few hours Wednesday night, planning out the next few days and everything that needed to get done. It was so fun and absolute craziness!!

One order of business the next day was picking up the boys clothes for the wedding. Here is a sneak peek at their cuteness!!

After that, we spent a few hours running around for those last minute errands. It was so fun and crazy! Definitely a very fond memory for me!!

One very momentous part of the wedding was having all of us siblings together for the first time in over 10 years. My brother lives in Florida and we haven't seen him since he got married and had 2 cute girls. For two nights, we were all under the same roof and it was so fun and absolute bedlam :)!! With 5 kids and 8 adults in a 3 bedroom house, it was a little crazy. But we pulled out a few air mattresses and had so much fun together! We really enjoyed our time together as a family!!!

On Thursday we girls all went and got our nails done. So fun! I love my sisters so much and had such a great time of bonding and togetherness before the big day!!


The women of the family, including my sister in law. 


Stay tuned for part 2 and the rehearsal!

No comments:

Post a Comment