Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Getting around pt. 2

As I mentioned in my earlier post, Cael has started to get around. It is combination scoot and army crawl. Since I can now post videos onto the blog (thanks for the utube feedback; I think it works faster than blogger), I captured his crawling on video this morning. It's over a minute long, so it might be boring to anyone except grandmothers and aunts  ;) 


The scary thing is that he is getting down this crawling thing and pretty soon he is going to be all over the place. My life will never be the same. Not sure how I feel about this whole growing up thing!

1 comment:

  1. You are right - aunts and grandmothers love this - would love to see a video of the jumparoo and Cael - grandpa would love to see him in action. Cael was already crawling faster than this video - so he is learning by leaps and bounds - watch out world here he comes!

    ReplyDelete