Friday, June 20, 2008

Cael's best friend: Ratito

Cael has never been one for stuffed animals. He had quite a few of them and I ended up putting them away, since he never played with them. Enter Ratito and all of that changed. A sweet guy in Crossroads was playing with Cael and gave him this stuffed animal. Since then, Cael and Ratito have been the bestest of friends....
With Ratito, Cael...

Makes cheeseball smiles



Reads Daddy's books


Goes places together


Does nonito



4 comments:

  1. I guess things didn't work out between Cael and Pooh Bear or maybe he needs a reintroduction :) Very cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny. I'm glad his nurturing side is coming out and he's not all about trucks. Samantha was playing with her lion last night which she doesn't normally do. She was making him roll all over the floor. It was hilarious to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you come up with the name Ratito?? That is so funny! It's a cute little animal. Good thing it wasn't some baby doll that he found and got attached to. I knew a baby boy who did that once...parents weren't too happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!! i love all his curly hair, too :o)

    ReplyDelete