Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ventura County Fair!!

One of our excursions last week was going to the Ventura County Fair! I have very fond memories of attending the fair as a child so it was a treat to take Cael! My parents made it very special for us, treating Cael and me to many fun and yummy things. 





Cael even got up close and personal to some baby animals


Sat on his first ever bale of hay

And the highlight...his first ever pony ride!! At first he wasn't too sure what to think...

But since they let me walk beside him, he soon warmed up to the idea


He was exposed to many animals

And even got to pet a sheep

He LOVED riding this big truck, especially since he got to drive!



4 comments:

  1. So fun! And look at your cute short hair!! I guess it's been a while since I've seen you....we really got to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that my dad is not alive I only have my memories of him. Some of the best ones I have is him taking me to the fair as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We almost got Cael's face painted, the goal from Sabrina the movie being a pony ride and face painted, but they had closed for the day! RATS!

    ReplyDelete