We knew she was pregnant but she didn't announce Peyton's birth until writing Autumn's birthday post. It was a very bittersweet post and I'm o so happy for her!! Congratulations Kendall! I'm so happy for you and Kurt! Thanks for being such a great example of steadfastness and trust this past year as you've endured trials. Praise the Lord for the birth of Peyton Grace!!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Answer to prayer
About a year ago, I asked you to pray for my friend Kendall, who lives in Canada and whom I met on a missions trip up there years ago. She had given birth to her first daughter, Autumn, who was born stillborn. This past year has obviously been very difficult for her and her husband. But today, she announced, to everyone's suprise, the birth of her daughter, Peyton Grace...

We knew she was pregnant but she didn't announce Peyton's birth until writing Autumn's birthday post. It was a very bittersweet post and I'm o so happy for her!! Congratulations Kendall! I'm so happy for you and Kurt! Thanks for being such a great example of steadfastness and trust this past year as you've endured trials. Praise the Lord for the birth of Peyton Grace!!
We knew she was pregnant but she didn't announce Peyton's birth until writing Autumn's birthday post. It was a very bittersweet post and I'm o so happy for her!! Congratulations Kendall! I'm so happy for you and Kurt! Thanks for being such a great example of steadfastness and trust this past year as you've endured trials. Praise the Lord for the birth of Peyton Grace!!
Labels:
friends,
motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God is amazing :).
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting that. I went on her blog and read and cried of course. That is pretty amazing that she could keep hush about being pregnant. I don't think I could! I am sure the Lord has grown her tremendously.....praise God!
ReplyDelete