That is all. Please pray!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
praypraypray
Well Tuesday is a pretty big day for Cael & I. We will take our first international flight. Together. Oh and alone. Gus is already in Spain, waiting for us. Please stop and pray for Cael & I as we make this 24 hour trek together across the globe. Pray that I would have an aisle seat. That Cael wouldn't have any meltdowns. That the plane wouldn't be too full so that they will give us us an extra seat for Cael. Nor would his fever return. That I would have the patience of a saint. And that our neighbors on the plane do not want to lynch us by the time we get off.
Labels:
cael,
God's sovereignty,
vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have been praying and will continue to do so. Have a great trip!
ReplyDeletei'm sure you already know this but take your dvd player and some silly putty and a couple of new, cheap toys!!! i will be PRAYING for you two, friend!!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I didn't know you were leaving tomorrow. I was just thinking of calling you to hang out this week! I hope you have a wonderful time and I will definitely be praying for your flight with Cael. I look forward to hearing all about the trip when you return. :)
ReplyDeleteWe're praying....I'm sure it will go well...Let us know! Have fun in Spain...wish we were coming!
ReplyDeleteHey, I am praying for you!!
ReplyDeleteI just read this now! I hope the flight went well. I'll pray in case you're still on it.
ReplyDelete