Sunday, May 24, 2009

Update

Hola from Spain!! Thanks to everyone for their prayers for our trip here. We arrived safely and without even much jet lag. The trip has been incredible. It is a very beautiful country and the places I´ve visted have been so great. Words cannot describe how much I have enjoyed this trip. I really see the Lord knitting my heart and affections towards this country in so many ways, which is a huge blessing. I have hundreds of pictures (of course!) and much more to say, so please stay tuned for more about Espana!!

Unfortunately we have to leave tomorrow morning. Around 5 am our time. And Cael is very, very sick. He was sick before we left but it has turned into something bad; i´m not sure what. Thankfully there is a lady in the church here who is a Dr. so we are taking him to see her this afternoon. Please pray though since he is in a lot of pain and was crying uncontrollably earlier today when we were at church. Unfortunately I had to leave church and bring him home so he could sleep and take pain medicine. But he is resting comfortably right now, so that is good.

Please pray for our trip again tomorrow. That I would again get a bulkhead seat (the row at the very front with lots of extra leg room that I was blessed to get on the way here.) And pray that our little son would feel better.

Thank you again for all your prayers and encouragement!!

3 comments:

  1. Praying for Cael and your return trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying right now for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Cael! I'll definitely pray for you guys. And I can't wait to see all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete