Saturday we spent the day with Spencer's parents. They live an hour away and needed help cutting wood for the winter. Out here in Nebraska, it actually gets cold enough to snow and people have fireplaces and burn fires to keep warm. What a concept :) Gus spent the day with Spencer cutting wood in the splitter with a bunch of other guys and they got a ton cut that day.
Cael had so much fun playing with Spencer's cousin in the dirt and by the end of the day both boys were exhausted and super dirty!! It was a really fun day that ended with a dinner at the O'Neal's house that night, whom also live close to the Harris'.
Today was church and we went to Omaha bible church. It was a really good time of fellowship and an excellent sermon. The pastor, Pat, is a TMS graduate and was so clear in his sermon. Afterwards we went out to lunch with him and his sweet family. We had such a great time talking about Spain, ministry, and life! What a blessed time we had.
After some naps and a resting time this afternoon and a nice dinner with Spencer and Julie tonight, here I am. Both boys are asleep and our day is almost over. I can't believe two weeks ago we were leaving Southern California to start our trip. It's flying by and we're about half way through already!! We have a lot of driving to do and some places and people to see that I'm really excited about. Everyone has been asking us about this trip and how it compares to the last trip. We both have replied that it's been much easier, for which I'm so thankful for. And the Lord has been so gracious to bless us with so many friends across the country that we have been able to see and have been so kind to us. We are so blessed!! And thanks to everyone who so faithfully reads and comments on this blog. You too are such a blessing to me :) Have a good night!!
Good night Melissa!!!
ReplyDeleteI always read your blog!!
I love reading your writing, and I love the kids pictures (abuela al fin)
Besos a los 4!!