Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Days 17 and 18

The past two days have been filled with our time with our dear friends here in Nebraska. We're so thankful for them and have had so much fun with them!

Spencer and Julie! Cael had to join in on the picture; he really loves these guys!

Julie, Me and Coen. Coen likes them too as you can see from his attention to Julie in this picture!

Here we all are! We have enjoyed our time with this sweet couple and will miss them dearly!!

The next day Gus had a meeting with some pastors from a nearby church. So I took the boys to McDonald's! Cael had to sit on Ronald McDonald's lap!

He also enjoyed an ice cream cone...

And Coen had his first taste of their cheeseburgers; he ate almost an entire one!

After that we went to the mall, where Cael found the play area and had a lot of fun climbing on top of stuff and burning off all that energy!

I also saw this store in the mall. My maiden name is Lawler but this store is close enough :)

Then one of the pastors of a nearby church, Josh, and his wife, Ashley invited us over for dinner. The're newlyweds! We had a great time with them. Let me also add that we go way back with Josh. Gus and Josh went to Seminary together and Josh served at Hillside with us for many years! It was great to talk about Spain with them and we had a really great evening with them!

This morning I discovered a nearby lake and enjoyed a run around it. I've become a pretty big fan of Nebraska!!

We spent our day today getting ready for our trip tomorrow. I've been doing laundry and packing like crazy. Gus and Spencer took Cael to the park to burn off some of his energy and they all had so much fun!!



2 comments: