Enjoy some fun stuff I've seen around the internet this past week!!
A really great article here about reaping what you sow. Very challenging especially for those of us younger woman who are right in the sowing season of life.
Is this a beautiful bed or what? Love the layers!!
My next book to read. Here's why...
Did you know that you can schedule a Facebook status update? I had no clue!! Here is a very handy tutorial...
Pioneer Woman's Itty Bitty Nutella Cakes...don't they look amazing?! Go here for the recipe...
Another great post from Domestic Kingdom on loving God with your mind. Very convicting stuff over there.
Using candy boxes for bookmarks. What a cute idea! Go here for the tutorial...
PS-all photos are directly from the link I'm sending you to. I take no credit whatsoever for the links, photos, or content of the links.





No comments:
Post a Comment