Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A wordy post

It's been a few days since I've posted and life I think has finally caught up with me! We have been going from one trip to another with literally only a day or two in between, for over a month now. We are one month away from returning to Spain, after being here, already for two months. It's crazy how fast the time has flown by, and how much we have done since we have been Stateside. 

I think one of the hardest aspects of being a missionary and on furlough is the constant goodbyes we must say to people. We have spent time with, and become attached to so many great people that we must eventually say goodbye to. Honestly, it's been more than a little gut wrenching, and not just for us but for our kids; Cael has burst into tears after the end of every trip. We have met and spent time with the most amazing people and I kind of feel like every place we go, we leave a bit of our hearts. Right now, we all kind of feel a bit tired and heart sore. 

Looking back on our time so far, I would not have changed a thing. We have told so many people about Spain. We have seen Gods provision and faithfulness. Mine and the boys English has improved. We have laughed and we have cried together as a family. Truly, it has been a great two months, and we are excited to begin our last step of this trip by a visit to a church in Orange County until September. 

Thanks for your prayers for us. And I will resume my regular posting, including our trip to Nashville and my sisters wedding-both AMAZING times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment