The next day, we spent a few hours in the city of San Francisco. I can honestly say that it is one of my favorite cities I've ever visited. We mostly stuck to Pier 39, and I just love that place!!
Even the drive into the city is amazing, seeing all the various architectural houses and buildings.
Love the bay, the bridges, and Alcatraz!
We also drove over the Bay bridge and enjoyed the view from the other side.
We only were able to drive thru Chinatown and Union square, as we headed back, and I just love part!
Later that night, Roger and Jennie took us to dinner while the kids stayed with a sitter. It was a sweet time of fellowship, especially since they are former GMI missionaries; we are always blessed by such conversations, and this night was no exception!! We are so thankful for this couple!
Before sadly leaving this beautiful city and family, we went to breakfast and enjoyed the most amazing blueberry pancakes!!
Thanks guys for a great and encouraging stay!! Until next time.






















It was a joy to have you guys. Hopefully "next time" is sooner than later!
ReplyDelete