Monday, August 5, 2013

Nashville zoo

One of our major trips this furlough was to visit a church in Nashville, Tennessee. I will have at least one blog post, maybe two, about our time there. While we were in there, we visited the Nashville zoo. So, before I blog about the trip, here are some pics of our day there. We went with our host family, Debbie, and her three, adorable boys. My boys had such a fun time with them!! Every time we go to a zoo, it's such a blessing for my boys because we don't have one locally in Spain. I  so thankful for the live exposure my kids can have to Gods creation!






In the petting zoo, they had buckets of brushes for the kids to not only pet the animals, but also brush them. My kids totally loved that! And the animals were surprisingly accommodating and patient with all these kids brushing them!






This had to be one of the most beautiful zoos I've ever been to. Green and lush, with beautiful enclosures, it was so pretty to walk around!



We saw the animal show and the boys loved it! It was even more exposure to a few pretty cool animals!



Check out this play area! Is it cool, or what?! They loved playing!






No comments:

Post a Comment